Your local church or organization can benefit from a carefully developed and professionally managed investment program rooted in the Three Simple Rules of John Wesley:
- Do no harm (socially responsible)
- Do good (positive impact)
- Stay in love with God (increased focus on the church’s mission and ministry)
View the latest quarterly investment overview
- Monthly Performance Reports at the fund level are here, generated on the 5th of each month and uploaded here soon thereafter; these reports contain information at the fund level.
- Quarterly Investor Letters are here, providing a snapshot of annualized fund performance, timely and concise market commentary, and a personal and pastoral perspective on investing, as well as occasional notifications relevant to account management.
Follow the links below to download or view information about investment opportunities and fiduciary accountability through the Foundation:
2022 Annual Stewardship Report
View an Investment Overview video from July 2020 with James Lumberg, founder of SouthCol Advisors.
To view the Investment Overview online, click on the links below:
About the Midwest Methodist Foundation
– Multiply your church’s resources in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Value Comparison to Secular Advisors
– Entrust your church’s investments with the utmost care.
Sustainable and Socially Responsible
– Align your church’s investments with ethical standards.
Investment Partner & Services Provider
– Benefit your church with institutional-class solutions and care.
Quantitative Sustainable Portfolios
– Put the best of the markets to work for your church.
Prudent Investment Management
– Simplify your church’s investments through three funds.
Overview of Fund Performance
– Track major benchmarks and aim for outperformance.
Forms: visit the “Resources” page for forms relevant to account holders.
Portfolio Allocation Calculator: download Excel file here
The Foundation’s Investment Policy Statement guides our Investment Program, giving direction to the Investment Committee of our Board of Directors. The Investment Committee meets at least quarterly with our Investment Consultant, SouthCol Advisors.
Detailed information about investment management by the Foundation is available on request.
Contact us to learn more or to schedule a time to meet with you.